[Wine] Virtual Desktop only for parent process?

KentonBomb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 25 20:26:45 CDT 2008

I have a small question regarding the "Virtual Desktop" feature of Wine. The question is if I have a shortcut to run a process in a virtual desktop, it automatically makes all processes spawned from that process to appear in the Wine Virtual Desktop window as well. Is there a way around this, or am I stuck with it?

It's not like it's the end of the world, but it's something that I would like to be able to get around.

Thanks,
     -Kenton