[Wine] installing problem

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+d41d at gmail.com
Sun May 25 22:23:35 CDT 2008

The file 'home/matt/Downloads/SteamInstall.msi' does not exist. This
is partly because you think you said
'/home/matt/Downloads/SteamInstall.msi' when in fact you said
'/home/matt/home/matt/Downloads/SteamInstall.msi' and partly because
you gave wine start a unix path when it expects a windows path.

Try: wine start /Unix ~/Downloads/SteamInstall.msi

--
Vincent Povirk