[Wine] Aerofly Prof deluxe

"Jörg Kühne" joerg.kuehne at gmx.net
Mon May 26 10:21:44 CDT 2008

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:14:59 -0500
> Von: "dimesio" <wineforum-user at winehq.org>
> An: wine-users at winehq.org
> Betreff: [Wine]  Re: Aerofly Prof deluxe

> Jörg Kühne wrote:
> > Hello thank,
> >
> > but how I get the console log, may be with winedbg?
> >

> Open a terminal and try to run the executable from there:
>
> Code:
> wine program.exe
>

> (substitute the actual name of the executable for "program.exe").
> Then copy whatever messages appear in the terminal and post them.

The only way to get a output massage is:

joerg.kuehne at linux:~> winedbg c:\\Programme\\IPACS\\AeroFlyProfessionalDeluxe\\flyrun.exe &> /tmp/output1.txt

WineDbg starting on pid 0016
0x7b875fb2 start_process+0xc2 in kernel32: movl	%esi,0x0(%esp)

Because flyrun.exe is the windows main executables!

May be I need DirectX-support? Because during installation of the simulator, it tried to do that automatically.

best regards
--
Super-Aktion nur in der GMX Spieleflat: 10 Tage für 1 Euro.
Über 180 Spiele downloaden und spiele: http://flat.games.gmx.de