[Wine] Re: Pressure Sensitivity

JohnKlehm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 26 20:06:23 CDT 2008

Thanks for the info!

The problem is that all your tablet devices are classified as XExtensionKeyboard.  Wine doesn't support detection of that type.

Can you tell me what version of X windows you are using and what distro so I can ask around some more about alternate ways tablets can get classified in X?

Support for XExtensionPointer went in earlier this month, it may be that we just need to add support for this class too, I just would like to have the version information so I might investigate better.