[Wine] Re: Childrens Game: Barbie Pegasus does not run

imthemp3king wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 26 21:37:49 CDT 2008

Thanks so much for the fast and informative reply.  So far this is the only game I have had trouble getting to work, most are older games or games with very low requirements.  This just happens to be one of the few with 3D graphics that they play..  Maybe I will install 8.04 using Wubi and test that way (since I believe that gives me access to the hardware like a normal install, without messing up the Windows OS).  Thanks again for the reply!