[Wine] No C Drive

Buttink wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 27 20:12:36 CDT 2008

There is no way i am the only person that has had this problem but i cant find it.

System: Ubuntu 8.04 with Wine 1.0rc2

Now i installed with the package manager. I then went to view my C: drive and nothing happend.....Then went to my home folder and looked for .wine and couldnt find it

Uninstalled then Reinstalled still wasn't there. bit confused why lol works on every other comp i have ever installed EVER.

Now that i say this maybe its not running with root access or something (even though the package manager asks for the password) maybe ill try sudo apt-get BRB