[Wine] ./configure error

Mitch Mysliwiec MitchM at LWA.com
Wed May 28 13:02:52 CDT 2008

I also have 64 bit opensuse 10.3  and I had to "symlink"

So the library libhal is something like libhal.so.2.1
 (I'm at work and just making up the numbers...)

I had to link the libraries to the name without the numbers;

Ln -s libhal.so.2.1 libhal.so

And so on.

Hope that helps

-----Original Message-----
From: wine-users-bounces at winehq.org
[mailto:wine-users-bounces at winehq.org] On Behalf Of looki
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:48 AM
To: wine-users at winehq.org
Subject: [Wine] ./configure error

hello,
i have opensuse 10.3 x86_64
i want to compile wine, with this how to:
http://wiki.winehq.org/WineOn64bit#head-b3c0054e075385ab599d63a46dba9d6c
3934d6c0
i follow all but i get this message when doing configure

configure: libhal development files not found, no dynamic device
support.
configure: libsane development files not found, scanners won't be
supported.
configure: libgphoto2 development files not found, digital cameras won't
be supported.
configure: libcapi20 development files not found, ISDN won't be
supported.
configure: libcups development files not found, CUPS won't be supported.

configure: WARNING: OpenSSL development files not found, SSL won't be
supported.

but these packages are installed correctly.

any ideas what to do?

greetz looki