[Wine] No C Drive

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Fri May 30 05:53:51 CDT 2008

> Pavel Troller posix file capiblities is main line since 2.6.24  and expermental flag removed on 2.6.25.
> Your information is slightly out of date.

Oh, thanks for your information!
I was referencing this package, which still is not in the kernel (and maybe
will never be):

It looks like a different implementation of the same.
Thanks for the clarification, I've found my kernel ( already capable
of file caps, I just didn't know about it yet :-). But it's still marked
as EXPERIMENTAL in the menuconfig screen.

With regards, Pavel Troller