[Wine] Re: Problem opening Adobe Indesign in Ubuntu Linux 7.0

Avinash.Rao wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 30 08:49:21 CDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I received a the new version of ubuntu 8. I installed it on a different machine and installed all the available updates. I also installed Wine 1.0-RC2. I installed Corel Draw 11 and it seems to be working fine except that only 3 program came up in the Wine Menu. Earlier i couldn't even open corel draw.

But, i am still having problems with Adobe Indesign 2.0.1. When i execute the exe, a windows without any graphics opens (no splash) which shows its loading all the files and plug-ins but the windows freezes at "calling Late Initializers" .

Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks
Avinash