[Wine] MakeTestFailures

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:09:10 CDT 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 1:51 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://wiki.winehq.org/MakeTestFailures
>
> I downloaded and compiled from bleding-edge git and ran these last
> night. I boggled slightly when the unit testing actually crashed X
> (Kubuntu Hardy, kwin) - is anyone else getting this? I ran the tests
> again in failsafe (just a naked xterm - or, rather, konsole - and no
> window manager) and they finished and submitted OK.

Kde3/4? When I ran kubuntu I'd frequently get crashes in plasma/kwin.
If X is crashing, you need to check your graphics drivers.

> (Are others running these? By the way, are they very useful to the
> devs in these last couple of weeks before 1.0?)

Yes, several people/developers run them daily. They are VERY useful,
especially before 1.0, where a lot of effort has been made to squash
those remaining bugs (James H especially has done a lot here). To see
the test data:
http://test.winehq.org/data/?C=M;O=D