[Wine] Incomplete List of Available Printers in Quicken

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 30 15:02:59 CDT 2008

I am running Quicken Home and Business 2006 on an Intel iMac with OSX (Leopard - 10.5.2) with X11 installed and using Darwine 1.0b (from kronenberg).

When I attempt to print anything in Quicken the list of available printers only shows the two physical printers available to the iMac but none of the PDF printers show. When I open Firefox in Darwine it shows a complete list of printers including the Quicken PDF printer, which was the first PDF printer I added to my Darwine install. An additional clue may come from my insall of IEs4Mac. When I open IE it shows the same list of printers that Quicken shows.

I've tried to uninstall Quicken using their Uninstall option on their Install CD and then doing a re-install but nothing changes. Since IE shows the same partial list is this really a Darwine issue rather than an Application issue?

How do I get all the applications to show the same, complete list of printer options, that Firefox is showing?

Thanks