[Wine] Re: Incomplete List of Available Printers in Quicken

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 30 18:17:02 CDT 2008

Thanks for that direction/suggestion. I've just tried going though the Apple info and the cups.org/documentation and don't see how to make all the virtual printers available via CUPS. Apple says to add/share printers via their Preferences to make the printers available to Unix users (sound like they are thinking about networked Unix users) and the CUPS documents I went through don't talk about adding virtual printers. Can you give me some details on how to do this? I'm still pretty new to Linux.