[Wine] Re: Freetype kills Icewind Dale 2 on Fedora 9

Fyorl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 31 04:08:05 CDT 2008

I can't upgrade, there's no RPM. The only RPM for that version of Wine exists in the Fedora 7/8 update-testing repo and I'm using Fedora 9 so there will likely be a bunch of conflicts if I try to install from there.

The freetype version is 2.3.5-4. I've also just discovered that it's only the 32-bit version of freetype that causes this (since I've already got the 64-bit version installed). But I guess that's to be expected since I've got the 32-bit version of Wine.