[Wine] i got wine to be much faster

looki wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 31 18:07:58 CDT 2008

hello,
i just want to tell this hear. it may be interesting. so i play yuris revange on wine and its damn slow, even my new pc does not run it like it should run.

but i found out today that this slowenes disappears when i change my screen colors down from 24bit to 16bit.

the game runs about 2 times faster now, and the mouse pointer ends up its flickering. thats a way making the game well playable.

so i cant report it to appdb because my account was baned (i insulted rapidshare lol)

greetz looki