[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.7: Sound regression?

Das Letzte Einhorn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 1 01:26:59 CDT 2008

Pulseaudio does not come automatically with Intrepid Ibex I believe. I do not see the device chooser in the top right corner of the screen, like it used to be with Hardy Heron.

In order to be useful however, I would like to provide some debug output so that if the problem is located within wine, that it can be fixed for an upcoming version. If there are any commands I should run and provide the output, please mention them.