[Wine] Wine 1.1.7: Sound regression?

Tomasz Sałaciński tsalacinski at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:55:45 CDT 2008

Pulseaudio DOES come by default with Ubuntu, user just can't see it. Try
typing "killall pulseaudio" - it you won't see any output, it means that
PulseAudio was running. I was having the same issue with Interpid Ibex
and I added "killall pulseaudio" to my autostart (removing Pulseaudio
completely makes user not able to log in).