[Wine] Re: Can't Download Scott Richie's key for Ubuntu Repo.

jeypeyy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 2 05:44:24 CST 2008

Just copy everything on http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/Scott%20Ritchie.gpg , create a text file on your desktop, save it as "Scott Ritchie.gpg" and import that file to the Trusted software providers (in the System->Administration->Software Sources->Authentication tab). I hope that will do it for you, it did for me.