[Wine] gdi32.dll error

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 17:41:04 CST 2008

Sugarstack <wineforum-user at winehq.org> at Nov 2, 2008 2:14 PM wrote about [Wine]  Re: gdi32.dll error

>I'm very new to wine (and macs :p). I installed darwine on my mac today, and the exact same error message appears when I try and run the samples.
>
>I'm also running OS X 10.5.5 with XQuartz 2.3.1 and Darwine 1.1.7 on the new 13-inch macbook.

Where did you get your Darwine?  I'm going to install both Mike Kronenberg's and Zach Drayer's releases to see if I can recreate this problem.  If I can, I will submit a bug report to the respective creator.

winks are not necessary here.  We all want to improve Wine and Darwine.

Thank you.

James McKenzie