[Wine] gdi32.dll error

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 20:55:35 CST 2008

jphelp32 wrote:
> Thanks James,
> I tried the other release and it worked for me.  Appreciate your help!

Just to let you know that Zach was able to recreate the error and is
working on a solution.  I found that the previous version did not work
as well.  It may be that Mike is doing something that Zach is not and
the problem may not be Wine or the method used to create Darwine but
possibly the way that XQuartz interfaces with the program.  Mike may
have found a workaround and Zach is unaware of it.  I expect Zach to
fine and implement a fix, hopefully before the release of Wine 1.1.8.

James McKenzie