[Wine] No sound device detected

raghaven.kumar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 3 09:28:29 CST 2008

Hi,
Im using intrepid and wine 1.0.1
and I am trying to play Dynasty Warriors 6 Demo
which shows the below error

On googling i found that i need set doublebuffering in winecfg
but i have no doublebuffering option in my winecfg.
Now, How do I run the demo?

Code:
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f8fc,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_CreateAdditionalSwapChain The app requests more than one back buffer, this can't be supported properly. Please configure the application to use double buffering(=1 back buffer) if possible
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:dsound:DllCanUnloadNow (void): stub