[Wine] Re: Cannot load image .bmp

napalm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 4 11:47:54 CST 2008

another problem I'm having is that i can't communicate thought the com1 port (ttyS0)
Ive made the appropriate links ln -s /dev/ttyS0 ~/.wine/dosdevices/com1

But I get an error on the program saying that the module didnt respond and to check cables.

on the console the only error that shows up is this:

fixme:comm:set_queue_size insize 2100 outsize 2100 unimplemented stub

what could be the problem?

Can I test with another linux software to see if there is any type of communication?!