[Wine] Wine 1.1.7 + ATi driver= libGL error in games???

Vsen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 4 22:12:22 CST 2008

Hi,
I compiled and installed wine 1.1.7 from source.Got zero errors during ./configure.However all 3d apps (namely games) run pretty slowly.Did winedbg and got this:

Code:
libGL error: drmMap of framebuffer failed (Cannot allocate memory)
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering

I searched a bit and everything seemed to point to the ATi driver,so I uninstalled the livna drivers and got Catalyst 8.10.However,winedbg still gives the same message.

I use Fedora 9 x86_64 with all updates done and have an old Sapphire Radeon 9600 Pro AGP card.
Any suggestions?Thanx!