[Wine] Re: Remedy 5.1

dhonnoll wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 5 08:49:46 CST 2008

I am running openSUSE 10.3 64 bit.   I updated my repositories, and was able to update to wine 1.17.  I tried both Remedy 5.01.02 patch 1313 and Remedy 6.3.  That was the only ones the guys in the windows group could give me.  Both versions before and after wine upgrade same thing.  It seems when I try to open a ticket within another already open window that is when it fials.  Only diffrence with wine 1.17 is now it takes longer for the application to die.  Do I need to run a winecfg first?  Do I need to set wine up to emulate a distro other than Windows XP?