[Wine] Change drive C:'s path

nicholas.alipaz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 5 16:15:33 CST 2008

Wine config has this disabled, however I need to change this for ONE of the programs I am running.  I know what I am doing, I just need to know how to alter this configuration option for one of my applications.

I have added the application in wine configuration and then specified the operating system to use.

I go to the Drives tab and C:'s path is greyed out, keeping me from changing it.  I am sure this is some sort of safety feature, but I need to change it.  How can I do it?

Thanks in Advance.