[Wine] Dreamweaver CS3 issues

mepho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 5 16:57:58 CST 2008

hi all when i was running ubuntu 8.04 i followed the guide given to install dreamweaver cs3 but now that i have done a fresh install of ubuntu 8.10 when i go to do the recode part it gives me this error:

recode: dreamweaver.reg failed: Untranslatable input in step `ISO-10646-UCS-2..ANSI_X3.4-1968'

now i am still a new convert to linux and do not know many things, but all i know is that i cannot get this app to run in winblows (which we all know its designed for) but it ran perfectly for me in hardy.. and i have an assignment due in at university in 4 days and really need this running

PLEASE HELP... [Crying or Very sad]