[Wine] Change drive C:'s path

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:08:35 CST 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 4:48 PM, nicholas.alipaz
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> It is maxthon.  it needs the path to C: to be ies4linux path.
> http://forum.maxthon.com/viewthread.php?tid=73017

You don't have to change the C: path for this, just use ies4linux's prefix.

> I don't really see/understand how I should go about changing the path in the .wine/dos_devices
> I simply have a bunch of links to directories.  How would I edit the path for only one application (Maxthon)?

You can't change it just for one app, only for the whole prefix.

FWIW, I tried the app. Installs fine, needs winetricks mfc42. After
that, runs, but didn't seem to load web pages. File a bug please,
seems to be in mshtml.
--
-Austin