[Wine] Installing application with 2 cd's

Elizabeth Murray liz.murray1122 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:15:37 CST 2008

Hi.  I've tried to find this solution and have not been successful.  Never
used wine before and am just getting into Linux.

Opensuse 10.3.  Wine is installed.  Using Wine-door.  I have an application
that has 2 CD's.  the first CD installs then asks for the 2nd CD.  Unable to
eject the first cd.  Get error message media is busy and can't eject.  Can't
figure out how to get it to eject.

Been trying for a few hours and now I give up.  Heading for bed.  Any ideas
would be helpful.

Liz M