[Wine] utorrent does not start

Zach Drayer zach at drayer.name
Fri Nov 7 12:42:49 CST 2008

Don't worry about that message. It doesn't affect how µTorrent uploads
or downloads. No need to run root specifically for that.

Also, you should try using µTorrent 1.8.1 instead of 1.6.1. There's a
lot of wine-specific code (not to mention changes in how µT works in
general) in there to make things work. Also, i *believe* (but dont
quote me on this), µT doesn't even try the ICMP ping in 1.8.1
anymore.  So you won't need to run as root.

-Zach