[Wine] Need for speed most wanted:keyboard and mouse blocked

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 18:57:44 CST 2008

lottarmata wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a problem with Need for speed most wanted: the game without problems, but when I click to enter the menu does not any answer and remains on the started screen.same thing about the keyboard,it does not answer to commands.
How did you start the program?
Are there any error messages that appear when you attempt to access the

Can you also supply the following:

Wine version?
Linux Distribution and version #?

Did you look at the Applications Database for this program?

It is at:

There may be hints on how to get to work there.

James McKenzie