[Wine] Re: Lenny repository disappeared

NihilistMatt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 8 19:58:29 CST 2008

Oh.

I'd like to volunteer for something around the debian/wine/free and open source in general communities, but I don't really have anything to offer right now. I've never tried making Debian packages, for one thing, and I'm no programming virtuoso.

What I don't get is why the download information says "add this for lenny repositories", yet the apt repository itself has no lenny distribution, and the repository's page says "lenny repositories coming soon" (and I assume it's been there for quite a while).

Thanks for posting, though, now I can sort of understand why things are this way.