[Wine] A very little problem

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 07:58:06 CST 2008

axelyaa <wineforum-user at winehq.org> at Nov 12, 2008 4:10 AM (MST) wrote about [Wine]  Re: A very little problem

>Yes I upgrade to the 1.1.7 version and download all with Winetricks. Thanks to winetricks i could find the solution for previous errors like: "ActiveX can't create object".

Please review Wine's Applications Database to see if your particular application is listed.  If it is, please review the associated bug reports.  If your application is not listed, please create an entry for it and provide an evaluation of Wine's support for it. Also, please create a bug report in Wine's Bugzilla so that the developer community will be aware of your problem and, hopefully, someone will work on providing support for your application.

Thank you.

James McKenzie