[Wine] Re: A very little problem

axelyaa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 13 10:38:53 CST 2008

Well probably install 'all' with winestrick kill my configuration, because de winecfg don't work anymore but i can live without winecfg ;).

Now I'm discover FM20.DLL is a important part of MS Office, so if that program have a relationship with office, never will work without de DLLs.

But overload wine with DLLs is not a good idea, i know that.

thanks for all answers, this is a great forum i 'promes' post my solution here... I will find a solution!!!

Thanks again, and please... If somebody got an idea post here