[Wine] fixme:ntdll - What I supposed to do to solve this problem?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 12:10:22 CST 2008

2008/11/15 mag00 <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:

> When I am trying to run an application under wine, I am getting this error in console.
> Code:
> fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 180, std (d/m/y): 17/02/2008, dlt (d/m/y): 19/10/2008
> What is this and what I can do to solve it?

"fixme:" messages are messages to developers (or prospective
developers) to let them know a particular function isn't fully
implemented yet.

Users shouldn't worry about them.

If there's an actual application problem, they may or may not be
relevant, but will generally be posted with the rest of the console
output when reporting a bug or posting a forum message on the subject.

- d.