[Wine] Compiling on OS X

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 19:22:58 CST 2008

Howdy,

Anyone building vanilla Wine on OS X? I've installed Xcode as well as
X11, but still get quite a few configure errors:

configure: libhal development files not found, no dynamic device support.
configure: libgnutls development files not found, no schannel support.
configure: libsane development files not found, scanners won't be supported.
configure: libgphoto2 development files not found, digital cameras
won't be supported.
configure: liblcms development files not found, Color Management won't
be supported.
configure: libcapi20 development files not found, ISDN won't be supported.

configure: WARNING: libjpeg development files not found, JPEG won't be
supported.

configure: WARNING: libpng development files not found, PNG won't be supported.

configure: Finished.  Do 'make depend && make' to compile Wine.

I've installed fink to get a few of the packages , but configure isn't
picking them up. Tried fooling around with PATH/LDFLAGS/etc., but
haven't had any luck yet...

--
-Austin