[Wine] Says missing DLL but I am not missing it.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 19:11:42 CST 2008

mondomunchies wrote:
> This was the error I got
>
> err:module:import_dll Library MFC42.DLL (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\ross\\.wine\\drive_c\\Program Files\\Program_Folder\\T4CLauncher.dll") not found

I know that Vitamin has stated to copy MFC42.dll into the system32
directory, but you may also need to copy it into the program directory
as well.  Some Windows programs ship with this file included with them
and expect to find it in the product installation directory.  Sadly,
Wine cannot and should not fix this.

James McKenzie