[Wine] AutoCAD and Wine

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 16 20:53:46 CST 2008

EF wrote:
> Hi
> I was able to install AutoCAD 2008 with no patches successfully but I cannot get it to rum :?
>

> Code:
> fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation 0x1c30000 0 0x32f99c 4
> err:rpc:I_RpcGetBuffer no binding
> fixme:advapi:RegisterEventSourceA ((null),"Autodesk SC"): stub
> err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7bc368ef
> err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7bc368ef

This is not all that you got on the terminal.  Please create an issue
and paste in the complete log.  This appears to be a different issue
than #421 as this involves the Mac.  You might want to look at the issue
and add your log to the existing issue if you are of the opinion that
the issue is the same as your problem
> I am running darwine 1.1.8 from http://www.kronenberg.org/darwine/ on OS X Leopard 10.5.5
> dotnet 2.0 mshtml3 corefonts gdiplus are installed

I don't think this is all that is needed to run AutoCad.
> Xquartz is installed to replace  Apple's X11

Which version?  If you are not using XQuartz 2.3.1, please install it.
That is what Mike uses for his builds.

Also, is there a downloadable test version of AutoCad 2008 (I doubt it,
but it never hurts to ask.)

James McKenzie