[Wine] Is there a key-combination to close a WINE program?

Elliander wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 17 14:13:11 CST 2008

I have a significant problem running WINE with some programs. WINE will appear to run them just fine, but there will be this "Blinking" when I try to access the menus which make it hard to close. In one case, it also changed resolution so when I used alt-tab I had ALLOT of trouble getting back into it.

I know I can use the terminal to type
Code:
$ wine taskmgr

But when I program is going crazy, and I need to shut it down right away, and I can't through the program, or see the menus well enough to go into the terminal, is there any way to bring up the process list to shut it down?

I am using Ubuntu 8.10 64-bit desktop, latest updates. Latest version of Wine installed through Synaptic Package Manager.

(If there isn't, I really hope such a feature can be added in the future. Sometimes a program just needs to be terminated from the keyboard.)