[Wine] wotlk eua PROBLEM

ghughes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 17 22:31:32 CST 2008

1. I am using the latest version of Wine on the G-OS distribution of Debain Linux
2. OK I read the thread on installing WOTLK -so don't ask if I have (please :) )
3. I went the Blizzard downloader rout and installed via the internet because mounting and unmounting and the rest of the steps are confusing lets be honest.
4. It (The Installer) gets to the End User Agreement and I scroll down as per the instructions and the agree button does not activate so I can't go further.
Is my solution to buy Cedega? (I seriously hope not)
Please post the fix to this problem