[Wine] MSJET40.DLL error on Access Application

lodewig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 18 08:57:51 CST 2008

Hello , my first Topic I hope to do correclty ... :D
On Ubuntu 8.10 , WINE 1.1.8 I installed a MDB application ( Access ).
I havent installed on wine directory MS ACCESS but I installed Access RunTime ( MSART , without problems in installation )  , and tried to run . I got a message " Ca't load dynamic-link library msjet40.dll"  . Reading some post I installed MDAC 2.8 and re tried but I got same error .   [Evil or Very Mad]
Some help please , can anyone drive me to solve this issue ? It is the first time I am tring to do something with Wine .
Thanks to anyone .