[Wine] Problems compiling git under OS X

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 10:27:07 CST 2008

fuori <wineforum-user at winehq.org> at Nov 18, 2008 8:26 AM (MST) wrote about [Wine]  Problems compiling git under OS X

>Hi there!
>I am currently trying to compile hacks.git under OS X and I can't seem to get past the following error during 'make':
>

>DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib:/opt/local/libexec:
This line should also have the path to the library files installed by MacPorts.  Since I use Fink, this line would look like:
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib:/opt/local/libexec:/sw/lib:/sw/fink/lib:

Look for the directories that MacPorts put the actual build libraries and the additional soft links to them.  This may be /usr/local/lib or a similar directory.

No need to wink here!

James McKenzie