[Wine] Re: IBP under Wine in Ubuntu 8.04

chrischnian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 19 09:00:32 CST 2008

Hey folks, I again after a few weeks now, I want once again with the program addressed.

So as I said the program starts and wants to connect to the Internet, but it can not.

I suspect that it is in this line wants to make the call (fixme:shdocvw:navigate_url Unsupported args (Flags 0x32f790:3; TargetFrameName 0x32f780:3)) but Wine knows this command does not. How can I managed to now it still goes.

Please send me a hint with the fence post.

Gruss

Chris