[Wine] Re: wotlk eua PROBLEM

Gcen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 20 09:18:50 CST 2008

austin987 wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:09 PM, ghughes <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> > Back to blizzard wallpaper and nothing happening
> >
> > does it matter that I copied the 2 files from an XP machine? Or do they have to come from vista?
> >
> > Oh and I set the files up like this in wine:
> >
> > mshtml.dll set to native
> > wininet.dll set to Builtin
> >
> > Do they both need to be (native, builtin)? Or do I have it right?
> >

> You'll also need shdocvw.
>
> --
> -Austin

It's not working because you set wininet.dll incorrectly, you should set them both to Native,bulitin  I did not mean one set as native and the other built in their is an option of native then fall back to builtin listed as "native,builtin"

It will show you no text in the agreement but it will alow you to click the button

@ Austion that is not required if the files are set correctly then the originaly are swaped back in later, the other option to this is install IE6sp1 into a prefix then install wow into that same prefix, but I use cxgames most of the time as its simpler to setup multiple pre-fixes but this bypass is working on the free cxgames and also wine pre-1.1.8