[Wine] Re: Chances of running a new game

endless_dark wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 20 18:20:09 CST 2008

> > I don't know much about wine so I don't know how it works but, Colud we make some kind of guide about problems, solutions and wine moddings to encorauge users to get working new games?
> >

> That's what the AppDB is for.
>

> --
> -Austin

Yeah, I mean, but if your game doesn't work, someone will post how to solve it. But im talking about doing it yourself. I mean, how do I know what to do with a game that no one else tried before? What things should I try or test?

I'm just don't wanted to post directly to the wine AppDB without trying some fixes myself.