[Wine] Re: runtime error 339

Tlarhices wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 20 20:38:57 CST 2008

detno wrote:
> When I try to run softwar I get a runtime 339 error which states "component msacal70.ocx inot correctly registered: file is invalid or missing"
> How do I fix this problem?

We are lacking lots of informations here :
- What application are you trying to start ?
- What wine version do you have ?
- What distribution of linux and in which version are you using ?
- Do you know how to use the terminal (aka. console) ?
- If you answered "yes" to the previous question, please start the application from the terminal and copy in the forum the exact command you used to start the application and the messages printed in the terminal window while running the application.
- If you answered "no" to the terminal question, you should consider learning the basics because :
  1) We might not be able to solve your problem without the terminal output
  2) The solution might need you to make some tasks using the terminal
  3) It is a great tool to find why any Linux application is crashing, so it could be really helpful for you