[Wine] Re: A Couple of problems with Wine

Tlarhices wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 21 01:42:13 CST 2008

axept wrote:
> Yesterday I could install it, and it stopped in the startup, today I couldnt install it...

If it worked and mysteriously now it doesn't look like you should restart with a clean wineprefix.
You can also try with the trial as I suggested, it's free and it works (installing, starting and using) on a clean wineprefix with wine 1.0 and recent GIT. It also upgrades easily to the full version with just your key.

My best advice is, start with a clean wineprefix, use the guide I posted here and it should go fine (at least until registration)