[Wine] Adobe Master Collection and Wine on Ubuntu 8.10

xcaliber wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 21 16:35:48 CST 2008

I recently installed Ubuntu 8.10 and wine 1.0.1 and am hoping there is a way to get it to work with adobe master collection. I recently upgraded to CS4 but I also have CS3. I know adobe apps have been hit or miss for compatibility in the past but a friend said the new Ubuntu and wine made it as easy as mount and install....is this true and if not is it even possible to install either the adobe apps or Final Cut Studio 2? any suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated.

cheers