[Wine] Ay chance to change terminal font?

PatrickD wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 22 13:04:51 CST 2008

Hello!

I've been looking for a way about how to change the emulated 'windows' standard terminal font now quite for a while.

I have a windows program which normally uses the standard terminal-font of Windows as the font for its 'text-output'.

If have tried to copy the 'Windows/Fonts'-folder of my original windows installation into Wines 'Windows/Fonts'-directory, but unfortunately this didn't help really much. The font still looks ugly and kinda unreadable.

Does anybody know a way about how to change the terminal font wine uses?

My plattform: Ubuntu Linux 8.10
Wine version 1.0.1

Thanks a lot in advance!