[Wine] Removing wine menu entries

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Sat Nov 22 14:11:53 CST 2008

Hi Folks

On removing wine menu entries, I've followed the instructions here:
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-9893ae50079ca7a959258f0bc9a17aaf2e69b391

I've logged out and in, but I've still got a wine menu at Application >
Wine with entries for: notepad; regedit; wineboot; Wine Configuration;
Wine File; Wine Software Installer; winhelp

(Also, ".desktop" files on my desktop - but, without icons)

Can anyone help me get rid of them...

Thanks,
Morgan.
--
Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:

Morgan Read
NEW ZEALAND
<mailto:mstuffATreadDOTorgDOTnz>

fedora + freedom; fact || fiction?