[Wine] Re: This diff needs fixing.

NN wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 22 16:51:26 CST 2008

telek wrote:

> If it's possible I'd like to help out with this, I only have limited time but it's time I can use to fix things on here.

Please join as SuperMaintainer or Maintainers. Your help would be appreciated.

When submitting Test Results to the wine appdb should additional question be added asking did you use any native dll or dll overrides (for the installation and a the same question for "Runs" ) and based on this restrict the highest rating that can be chosen?

What should be done for existing tests already submitted for the office installers, should we modify the submissions and leave only information related to the office installer?

On the side panel of the Wine AppDB it mentions "Email your suggestions for improving the AppDB < appdb @ winehq.org >"