[Wine] Re: Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create objec

Crimson_Wake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 23 13:47:25 CST 2008

Awesome, except for the Validation Required to DL the redistributable version - I have a windows machine, but it's a cracked version of XP anyway.

Should I grab a cracked validation code or what not?

I'm going to keep searching for options.  I just installed MySQL into wine, because it was mentioned that it may solve the problem. It did not.  I'm staying focused though.  I'll get it.